Death By Nostalgia On Tour!

Death By Nostalgia is on tour off and on from August 9th to August 26th. We are a Halifax-based art rock trio consisting of Matt Reid (keys & vocals), Rod Affleck (bass), and Spencer Cantley (drums). Come see us play! Check back here often to see how we're doing!

Monday, August 08, 2005

Tour!

So it's only a few hours until we hit the road for the tour! I can tell you that I am getting pretty excited, a little nervous (I'm sure that will pass) I can't think of many other things I would rather do then travel and play music with two of my best friends. So check back often for updates about the tour and stuff in general. If you want to learn more about Death by Nostalgia, then go to our website, www.deathbynostalgia.ca See you on the road. Spencer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home